Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mom! I miss you so much!


Hi Mom,

Just wanted to tell you Happy Mother's Day! I'm missing you so much today; I wish you were here so bad. I went through some stuff today, and I came across a lot of pictures of you, and I also came across a few of the Mother's Day cards we all had given you along the years. I cannot believe you actually kept all that stuff for all these years. It actually made me smile today to go through all that stuff and seeing the pictures of you. Gosh, what I wouldn't do for one more hug right about now! I miss you too much.


I just wanted to write to let you know I am always thinking of you and that your always in my heart, mind, and in me everyday! Not a days gone by I haven't wished for you back. I love you Mom!!!


-Your baby girl,

CLL


From one of my favorite books, "I Love You Forever"-
"I love you forever, I like you for always;
As long as I'm living, my mommy you'll be."


No comments: