Monday, May 19, 2008

Today at 12:30am




Hey Mom,
Do you remember what you were doing 30 years ago at 12:30am?? ....HAVING ME!!! I know, I know, a Haffy Birtday Crystal! It's my birthday today and I hate it knowing I won't hear that directly from you. But I will play my message on my phone today as if it's my birthday message from you.

Last night I had a dream that I went to my mailbox, when I opened it there was a light pink, dirt covered, folded up envelop. I never opened it in my dream but now I keep wondering if that was your way of trying to give me my birthday card.

Anyways, I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you today as I turn 30 and I really wish you were here with me to celebrate it. I know everyday when I look in the mirror that you will always be with me because I am part of you and I see you in me, but I'm sad knowing I'll only receive one phone call today instead of two. I wish I could talk to you today Mom.

I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I'm living my Mommy you'll be!

I Love & Miss you so much Mom!


P.S. I keep opening my fridge hoping there will be a Black Forest Cake in there.. If it's at all possible MAKE IT HAPPEN! I won't freak out I promise! Ha, ha, ha! Aw, I miss you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommeeeeeeee

Unknown said...

Hi mom, just thinking of you! I miss u and love u always! 'talk' to u later!