Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rest In Peace Mom


Originally written:
December 1, 2007


RIP Mom! I love you soooo much!


I lost my mom today at 2:49 PM. I'm so lost at this point as what to think. I just knew I would see her again. She became very sick this past Wednesday, she called me from the hospital from her cell and was rushed off the phone by the doctors. Not that her little' hard headed butt should have been on a cell phone in ICU anyways. I'm happy I got to say that I love her and she did too... but I'm not satisfied with that. Nobody saw this coming... she would have been 59 the 21st of this month. I am traveling to Texas as I'm writing this to say my final goodbyes. All I can think about is everything she always did to help me...and all of my siblings as well. I know she was suffering for a long time and she's finally resting.... but I still wish she could of seen my boys grow up. They were like her kids too. I wish I could of been there by you in the hospital mom, I wish I could of held your hand, I wish I could of hugged you one last time. I love you so much!! We all do! Mom, I Love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I'm living my mommy you'll be!


Pacita Lucis Luna Van Dzura

December 21, 1948 to December 1, 2007

No comments: